- CHANNEL 7 is hoping true crime will pay, with its hotly-anticipated Roger Rogerson telemovie reportedly slated to launch the network's 2017 programming schedule.
september 24 | www.dailytelegraph.com.au
- Actor Neil Pigot watches another of his colleagues throw in his day job as pay rates for actors plummet... Pigot argues that the flowering of low cost, do-it-yourself, creative amateurism combined with our political leaders' failure to articulate the value of the arts has left those in the middle squeezed - the middle occupied by working musicians, ceramicists, painters, actors, dancers and modestly successful writers.
september 23 | dailyreview.com.au
- After gracing our screens in Barracuda, the 15-year-old Greek Australian actress is now filming for the ABC's Nowhere Boys
september 21 | neoskosmos.com
- Just a couple of weeks ago I wrote about the rather exciting state of Australian television. I had no idea that, so soon into the future, I would be spending four consecutive hours slack-jawed and square-eyed, completely addicted to another locally made head turner
september 21 | dailyreview.com.au
- Australian television this week celebrates 60 years of broadcasting. We recall the moments that were entertaining, informing, infuriating and just plain baffling.
september 17 | www.brisbanetimes.com.au
- As co-stars in Ten's new dramedy The Wrong Girl, Jessica Marais and Ian Meadows have a term they use to describe the throng of WA actors who are taking the industry by storm.
september 16 | au.news.yahoo.com
- A big budget TV One show coming to screens next week was inspired by a dying friend, the creators of Dirty Laundry have revealed.
september 18 | www.nzherald.co.nz
- Sitting down with Rodger Corser made cardiothoracic surgeon Paul Jansz more nervous than opening up someone's chest and tinkering with their ticker.
september 17 | www.dailytelegraph.com.au
- Rodger Corser has starred in some of Australian TV's biggest hits and the hunky leading man has shown he still has the magic touch with the launch of his new drama Doctor Doctor.
september 16 | www.couriermail.com.au
- Australian television is 60 years old this week. It was on the night of 16 September 1956 that Bruce Gyngell declared "Good evening, and welcome to television" ... In the interests of discussion this week we present a list of the top 60 shows that Australian TV has had to offer since that September night in 1956.
september 11 | televisionau.com
- It's a far cry from the hard-nosed Franky Doyle Australians have come to know and love in Foxtel's gritty prison drama Wentworth but for the 34-year-old actress the transition from troubled jailbird to laid-back country gal in Nine's new medical dramedy Doctor Doctor has been a welcome change of scenery.
september 09 | au.news.yahoo.com
- The two-part television event will tell the story of John Grant, a young school teacher who descends into his own personal nightmare after being stranded in the small outback mining town of Bundanyabba.
september 08 | decidertv.com
- Seminal Australian novel 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' is being made into a new TV drama for Foxtel.
september 06 | indaily.com.au
- Now costuming is considered one of the most important characters of a show. And nowhere is the style of the characters more important than in period dramas like Australia's little series that could, A Place to Call Home.
september 05 | www.theherald.com.au
- [800 Words is] a style of show in short supply on American television, even amid the current drama glut: an explicitly heartwarming, happy-sad family tale, targeting an age range from tween to adult.
september 04 | www.nytimes.com
- 28 - The Wrong Girl (Ten)
- 03 - The Secret Daughter (Seven)
- 03 - Hyde & Seek (Nine)
- 05 - Deep Water (SBS)
- 12 - Upper Middle Bogan (ABC)
- 12 - Rosehaven (ABC)
- 26 - No Activity (Stan)
- 09 - Please Like Me (ABC)
- 1 - Taryn Marler (1988)
- 1 - Natalie Bassingthwaighte (1975)
- 1 - Melissa George (1976)
- 1 - Craig McLachlan (1965)
- 4 - Kevin Harrington (1959)
- 4 - Noah Taylor (1969)
- 5 - Aaron Pedersen (1970)
- 5 - Alicia Banit (1990)
- 10 - William McInnes (1963)
- 10 - Jay Laga'aia (1963)
- 12 - Pippa Grandison (1970)
- 12 - Rachel Ward (1957)
- 12 - Hayley McElhinney (1974)
- 14 - Sam Neill (1947)
- 15 - Paula Duncan (1952)
- 16 - Mary Coustas (1964)
- 16 - Janet Andrewartha (1952)
- 17 - Baz Luhrmann (1962)
- 17 - Bruce Spence (1945)
- 18 - Don Hany (1975)
- 18 - Josh Quong Tart (1975)
- 18 - Nicole da Silva (1981)
- 19 - Jeremy Lindsay Taylor (1973)
- 20 - Peter Phelps (1960)
- 21 - Anthony Hayes (1977)
- 21 - David Wenham (1965)
- 25 - Robyn Nevin (1942)
- 25 - Colin Friels (1952)
- 26 - Brett Climo (1964)
- 27 - Ella Scott Lynch (1982)
- 27 - Tim Campbell (1975)
- 28 - Marzena Godecki (1978)
- 28 - Sean Scully (1947)
- 28 - Matt Day (1971)
- 28 - Naomi Watts (1968)
- 29 - Mark Mitchell (1955)
- 30 - Mitchell McMahon (1981)